Circle Up at 19:30 on 16/12/15
Add This Event to your Calendar
To automatically add ALL future Events to your Calendar, use this link: http://www.sh4.org.uk/events.ics
Information About This HashOn Down At: At Circle Up
Dogs Allowed On Hash?: On Lead Throughout
Celebrate SH4’s 1000th Hash at Pinkie & Pi’s lovely Blackadon Barns! That’s circa 20 years of Hashing in the South Hams.
There’s food, real ale and the possibility of staying overnight – see Pinky or Pi to arrange this.
Dogs Inside Venue?: No Dogs Inside
Venue: Private Venue
From the East / Exeter
- From the West / PlymouthFrom Exeter take the A38 Expressway through South Devon towards Ivybridge & Plymouth.
- After the junctions for South Brent, look for and take the slip road at the sign to Plymouth Park and Ride.
- Turn right over the A38 and then left at the T-junction towards Ivybridge.
- After 200 metres turn right, just past the Wrangaton Post Office.
- Drive up the lane and turn left at staggered crossroad.
- After one mile turn right into Moorhaven Village by the Gate Lodge.
- From Plymouth take the A38 to Ivybridge (Gateway to the Moor).
- Continue through Ivybridge & take the B3213 to Bittaford.
- In the village of Bittaford turn under the last arch of the viaduct and up the hill .
- Take the third turning on the left by the Gate Lodge into Moorhaven Village.
From the Gate Lodge
- Follow the main drive over four speed humps.
- You will see a large boulder with a sign to Blackadon Farm, turn right up the narrow lane.
- Drive past the Blackadon Barns on your right and turn into the car park behind them.
- Please park in the car park in your allocated space or along side the garages for New Buzzard Cottage. If uncertain please ask.
- A torch is useful – as we have minimal lighting. Stars in the dark skies are truly amazing.
- Please come to the reception – back door of the farm house.
Upcoming Events Here
Previous Events Here