Circle Up at 19:30 on 22/11/17
Twomeads, Camperdown Road
Add This Event to your Calendar
To automatically add ALL future Events to your Calendar, use this link: http://www.sh4.org.uk/events.ics
Information About This HashOn Down At: At Circle Up
Scribe: Boaty McBoatface
Dogs Allowed On Hash?: On Lead At Times
A Hash for Every One!!! Park where you can on the streets!
T’was a cold, dark, windy night as we gathered at Salcombe rugby club. Before long, Overshot started waffling on about some sort of make-believe history of the area. Then the hares: IVF and Pugsley, gave good instructions and off we went. Down the dark back streets of Salcombe. To start it was very pleasurable, but it was not long before the heavens opened alongside force 9 gales. Speeding along one of the dark lanes, Dead Man Walking and myself were coaxed into a very creepy and overgrown garden by Overshot who then informed us that it was a project he was working on, before proceeding to wee in the garden – so we promptly left.
Other news from around the hash:
· Heckel and Jyde ended up doing a super-long short by missing six-foot arrows on the road
· Overshot fell over once on a slippy-slidy track
· Dead Man Walking fell over twice on the same bit
· Sticky Bush decided to inflict damage on fellow hashers. Serious Malpractice: flicking a bramble back into the eyes of a fellow hasher almost blinging them, and kicking Bell End in the shin – luckily not the other way around …!
· Olive plus her friend Ben got lost
· How many hashers can you get into a telephone box? First attempt: Hot Totty, Sticky, and Bell End (Hot Sticky Bell End). 2nd: Ester, Live Wire, and Marty. Third … Rubbery
· Dinwit went around the hash and couldn’t find anyone because they were all in the phone box
· Rent Boy offered Boaty his guiding light as he forgot to charge his torch battery
· Great Jacket Potatoes, served by Pugsley!
· IVF, Pugsley – Hares
· Ester – a virgin
· Ben – for running astray with Olive
· Sticky – Malpractice (nominated to Hot Totty – took 20 minutes to finish)
ON ON to Cornwood!
Dogs Inside Venue?: Unknown
Venue: Private Venue
Upcoming Events Here
Previous Events Here