OS GB Grid Reference
Telephone: 01548 561260
Dogs Inside?: Unknown
Venue: Public Venue
Alston is a working family farm and campsite. The 12 acre site is situated in a quiet sheltered and secluded valley adjoining the Salcombe estuary, amongst some of Devon’s loveliest countryside.
Providing ideal habitats for numerous species of birds and an abundance of wildlife. The complete site is well sheltered and protected by bordering woodland and hedges.
Level accommodation for all touring vans and level, slightly sloping and terraced areas are available for tents. Ample toilet blocks, hot showers, hot water at wash hand basins and dish washing sinks, hair dryers, laundry equipment are on site.
There is a large play area with ample space for ball games etc. A dog walking area is also provided. Water taps are well positioned throughout the site and during high season an extra adjoining field is available for overflow camping.
Telephone / Fax : 01548 561260
Mobile : 07808030921
Upcoming Events Here
Previous Events Here (if any)
- Malborough Camping Weekend - June 2019 - Alston Farm Campsite - 21/06/19 - 23/06/19 - 00:00
- Hash 1205 Red Dress Run - Alston Farm Campsite - 22/06/19 - 12:00
- Hash 1206 Hair Of The Dog - Alston Farm Campsite - 23/06/19 - 10:00
- Hash 1294 - Alston Farm Campsite - 19/06/21 - 11:00
- Hash 1295 - Alston Farm Campsite - 20/06/21 - 10:30